22 April 2013

NIGERIA : Bayelsa, Rivers in Milo Basketball Final

The Eastern Conference final of the 2013 Milo Basketball championships comes up later today at the Indoor Sports Hall of the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu. Bayelsa and Rivers states who have been very impressive in the tournament will clash in the finals.
In the Boys category, Bayelsa defeated Enugu 30-21 yesterday to scale through to the final while Rivers beat Anambra 56-45 points in the second semi final clash to qualify. In the Girls category, Bayelsa who defeated Rivers state 64-15 will clash with Abia state
Meanwhile,Coach of Beyelsa teams, Tony Tounarigha has applauded the sponsor of the tournament, Nestle , saying it will help in the development of basketball talents in the country.
"I am really impressed with what i am seeing in this tournament and i am grateful to the sponsor. We came here with the determination to make our state proud and we will do our best to emerge the best", he said

Comments:
My family every time say that I am killing my time here at
net, but I know I am getting familiarity daily by reading such fastidious content.


Also visit my blog ... diets that work fast for women
 
The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?